Xensam is a fast-growing, young and hungry entrepreneur-driven SaaS-company developing the next generation of Software Asset Management software. We are in the scale-up phase and while we have many roles to fill, we still strive to find the best people who also are passionate about what they do. This is so that we can keep up with the high & enthusiastic energy that flows through the organisation today. We surely know that experience is important - but we also believe that you, the person behind it, is the one who makes it count.
About the role
We are now looking for a customer-focused and collaborative colleague to join our growing team. You will be working with our technical support team and providing high-quality support to customers worldwide. You will support with testing (QA) of our technical solutions and guide and educate our users on how to best configure and make use of our Software.
This role offers significant growth opportunities for advancement within the company. If you have a dream career path, this position can lead you there at Xensam.
Providing technical assistance to customers and end-users.
- Diagnosing and resolving software-related issues.
- Communicating effectively with customers.
- Managing and documenting support tickets.
- Collaborating with the technical team for issue resolution.
- Staying updated on Xensam's software products and updates.
- Gathering and relaying customer feedback for product improvement.
We are seeking individuals who are service-oriented problem solvers and have a passion for learning new things. To succeed in this role, we also value the following qualifications:
- Good basic technical competence.
- Effective Google research skills.
- Proficiency in Windows/Mac/Linux.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal English and Swedish.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn about the industry and market trends.
- Self-motivated and target-oriented, with a hunger to develop within the company.
Bonus points if you have worked with Saas and/or Software Asset Management and if you have prior experience in technical support jobs (software).
What we offer
- A dynamic role that focuses on "freedom under responsibility"
- 3 days in-office schedule (remote Mondays & Fridays)
- A generous work culture with free access to beverage coolers, snacks, gym and bi-weekly massage at the office etc.
- Shuffleboard, video, and other games in the office
Yearly target trip if reached the goal (latest trip was to Cape Town, South Africa)
- Work with a diverse group driven by ambition as well as having fun together with different activities
- Great opportunity to influence your career development as well as the company's
- Work with the latest technology in the fastest-growing SAM software in the market
At Xensam, our core values define our workplace atmosphere:
REBELLIOUS We encourage the rebellious spirit, emphasizing that our employees should feel a sense of freedom within their responsibilities and be encouraged to take initiative.
HUMANE Our team embodies being humane, creating a supportive environment where genuine care and teamwork thrive.
HARMONY We prioritize harmony, valuing work-life balance, and creating a pleasant atmosphere.
Join Xensam, where our values guide us toward a balanced, collaborative, and caring workplace. If you see yourself as a team player with a desire to learn, grow, and develop as a professional - we encourage you to APPLY!